The Electric drive professionals – For ORCHARDS, GREENHOUSES, VINEYARDS, TRANSPORT and MUNICIPAL
ATI MACHINES & VEHICLES
8 reasons to purchase an ATI electric vehicle:
- Savings in time and money: Using an ATI vehicle can reduce work time by 30 – 50%. This represents around 150 work days per year on a fruit farm of 4 to 5 hectares. At a conservative estimate this means a saving of around 60 working days per person per year. With an hourly wage of 8 Euros, expenses are reduced by 3,000 – 4,000 Euros per person per year.
- Reduction in work load: Improving working conditions and making work easier are important factors in orchard farming. There are 7 to 10 regular operations on every tree, each of which involves climbing up and down at least 1 meter. For a typical orchard of 3,000 trees per hectare, the work in a 3 hectare orchard is the equivalent of scaling Mount Everest – and back again. All avoided by using an ATI electric vehicle.
- Non-polluting: Since the platforms are electrically driven, there are no annoying noises, toxic fumes or air pollution, and no vibration.
- Energy-saving: An electric motor is 50% more efficient than a conventional combustion engine. Overheads are significantly lower than with a diesel engine.
- Service Friendly: ATI machines require only limited servicing, far less than a combustion engine.
- User Friendly: The layout of the controls is ergonomically designed; they are easy and effortless to use
- Comfort: Fully automatic hillside balance as well as variable automatic driving modes (e.g. timer and interval drive) make working with ATI machines even more pleasant and efficient.
- Solar Power: When a solar panel is fitted, an ATI machine becomes 100% energy self-sufficient. No need for external charging.