HOW CAN I CALCULATE THE PROFITABILITY OF AN ATI MACHINE?Using an ATI machine results in savings of 30-50%, depending on the work undertaken.
Example: A fruit-growing business with 4-5 hectares will use an ATI work platform for approximately 150 days in a year for harvesting and/or other tree-care operations. At a conservative estimate, this would result in a saving of approximately 60 working days each year. With an hourly wage of 8 Euros, expenses will be reduced by 3,000-4,000 Euros per operator per year.
HOW LONG WILL A FULLY-CHARGED BATTERY LAST?
For most work the machine will travel less than 3 km per day. At this rate of work, a fully-loaded battery will last for 3-5 days. This is found to be sufficient for most usual work, such as tree pruning, etc. During harvesting, the machine does not travel long distances. A loaded battery will last from two to four days.
In constant intensive use, a battery will last for approx. 4 hours. The empty batteries should be replaced by fully charged batteries and should be recharged immediately.
Types of work that consume most energy are:
- Opening and closing fruit tree netting
- Dispenser applications
WHAT IS THE LIFESPAN OF A BATTERY?
We use maintenance-free lead gel batteries. The average lifespan of these batteries is approx. 5 years.
The battery is the most sensitive part of an electric vehicle. If the following points are followed, the battery will remain in good condition:
- To ensure the long life of your battery, always use the charger supplied by us or one that we recommend.
- It is important never to completely discharge the battery; it should always be recharged when its voltage drops to the specified level. Our machines are fitted with a battery protection device; the machine stops automatically when the battery voltage drops below a certain level. This prevents damage to the battery during normal use.
- In winter, a discharged battery should never be stored or left on the machine when the temperature is below -5°C, otherwise the battery may be damaged. At temperatures below -5°C, the battery should be charged immediately after use.
- To increase the life of the battery, it should always be stored at an ambient temperature of approx. 10°C, and never recharged at temperatures below – 4°C.
- A fully-charged battery will operate at temperatures as low as -15°C without difficulty.
HOW CAN THE MACHINE BE TRANSPORTED?
ATI machines can be transported using a forklift, by the rear lift of the tractor using a special transportation device fitted on the machine, or tractor with trailer.
WHAT IS THE SLOWEST SPEED?Approx. 0.30 km/h